Item 9 laboratories, a vertically incorporated cannabis business in Arizona, announced it offers won three first and two place that is 3rd in the 2021 ERRL Cup, Arizona’s largest and longest-running annual marijuana festival and awards event.
Now in its sixth year, the ERRL Cup was created to ensure safe access to clean and consistent marijuana, prior to mandatory industry-wide testing, featuring entries from a majority of Arizona dispensaries and wholesalers across a variety of product categories.
Item 9 Labs earned an award in every category the ongoing company joined. Two associated with the Company’s vaporization products, along side one item within the focus category, received honors that are top. A vaporization that is third and a flower item additionally received high placements.
- First destination within the “Vape Pen Indica” category aided by the Ebony N Blue Kush wide Spectrum cartridge, featuring a terpene blend developed in-house.
- First destination within the “Vape Pen Sativa” category utilizing the Orion that is soon-to-be-released 710 with MAC Lemon.
- First place in the Sativa” that is“Concentrate category the newly released Ambrosia MAC Lemon.
- Third destination within the “Hybrid Vape Pen” category for the Apollo 710 pod with Kosher Dawg. Item 9 Labs’ flagship Apollo has put in the most effective 3 of each ERRL Cup as well as its sis 710 Degree Cup competition since its 2018 debut.
- Third destination within the “Indica Flower” category with GMO Cookies.
The ERRL Cup is facilitated by a party that is third a blind-tested judging process to ensure credibility while also using cannabinoid, pesticides, mold, growth regulators, terpenes, and residual solvent testing on every submission to gauge quality. Samples are randomly selected and given to 120 patient and 15 industry judges to test over a period that is 20-day with scores weighted 75percent on judge positioning and 25% on evaluation outcomes.
Item 9 laboratories has made a lot more than a dozen item honors, including top markings utilizing the ERRL Cup for days gone by years that are few. Among these, the Company took home place that is first the 2020 “Distillate, Sauce, Isolate & Vape” category utilizing the GG4 Apollo Live Resin pod, very first destination within the 2019 “Sativa Flower” category with Candyland, and 2nd invest the 2019 “Hybrid Flower” category with Tres Leches.
Following the November 2020 legalization vote, Arizona began transitioning from a medical-only into a far-larger adult-use cannabis market on January 22, 2021. With around 1.25 to 1.5 million cannabis customers in Arizona, Item 9 laboratories estimates its customer base to boost by 500%. Arizona’s adult-use marketplace is projected to create just as much as $375 million – $400 million in its very first 12 months together with combined Arizona cannabis marketplace is likely to approach $1.5 billion by 2024.