Have you ever made your fur babies homemade CBD dog treats? If you have not you can discover with this simple recipe just how easy it is and better for them too! Just like us humans, animals love fresh real food over packaged foods full of preservatives, and these treats are nutritious and good for your pet’s digestive health.
A great source of fiber, pumpkin puree can support digestive regularity for your dog. This 5 ingredient dog treat recipe does not require an oven and is healthier and cheaper than store-bought packaged treats!
We have noticed our older dog’s health is declining as he is getting up there in dog years. Incorporating CBD into his diet has helped him a lot! He loves his CBD treats and we love seeing him comfortable and content.
We are sure your pup will love these fresh pumpkin peanut butter CBD dog treats too!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
What you need:
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup milk
3 cups old fashioned oats, divided
1,500mg Pure Hemp Botanicals Pet CBD Tincture (4 droppers full, 200mg for the whole batch)
- In a medium-sized bowl measure pumpkin puree, peanut butter, milk, and CBD oil.
- Beat together for a minute or two with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Gradually add 2 ½ cups of old fashioned oats at low speed until mixed in well.
- Using a small cookie scoop, roll the mixture into 1 ½ inch balls, forming about 20.
- Roll each ball over the remaining 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats and press to coat.
- Cover and place CBD dog treats in the refrigerator for about an hour until firm.
Just a few minutes of your time and you will have a mouth-watering irresistible batch of fresh CBD dog treats and a satisfied pup. If you follow this recipe, each dog treat will have roughly 10mg of CBD in it. You can freeze half the batch of dog treats to use at a later time and store the other half to have fresh and ready in the refrigerator. You may want to keep these CBD peanut butter pumpkin treats out of reach because your pup will be sure to come around looking for another!